Sunday, June 16, 2013

Singapore

A few months ago, I went to Singapore for some business. 1st arrived here, my mom n I took a taxi to go to the hospital where my aunt there to control her disease.

(◎ノ´з`)ノSingapore

Singapore is a small country but it looks neat. I enjoyed enough the sights I saw from the window of the taxi. 

in the taxi ( ・∀・)


from the taxi windowヾ(^∇^)

(●´△`)arrived here

After contolled, my aunt feel better n we ate together in the hospital cafetaria. Here, in Singapore I mean, I found a lot of birds hanging around but there's no one else that bothers the birds. They also didn't look afraid of humans.

(。・_・。)σ one of the birds

Btw, I found nasi padang restaurant! Tetteret tereeeet! While in Singapore actually I found it in several places. Nasi padang is favored here. fufufu
 
kyahooo nasi padang here! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪

After that, we went to the hotel. Along the way, we chatted with the taxi driver. We talked a lot, many things. Even about Jakarta that has good governor, he thought like that. About the Indonesian nation united by one language. About the Indonesian badminton. He said that he likes Taufik Hidayat. O(^o^)O
Oh! When we wanted to pay the taxi driver, my parents usually exaggerate money as a tip to the taxi driver but I found here some of them restored the tip n took payment as stated on the meter. And most of them are so friendly.

ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノ the lobby of the hotel

Me from the window of our room ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

♪(ノ'口')ノ city view from the window of the room
Next day we got up early n had breakfast together in a room with other guests of the hotel. We could take whatever we wanted to eat. itadakimasu!

(●´▽`) breakfast

After that we prepared for shopping to several places. Mustafa Centre and Far East Plaza till midgnight. Btw when I was in Far East Plaza, a woman mad at me when I took the pict there. I didn't understand what was said by her cz she uses mandarin but she looks so angry. All I can do is speechless with flat face n stared into her face. (-'_'-) I eventually had to remove the pict I took there cz I don't wanna make her worry. There seems to be a prohibition not to take photos there. So, be careful!

around the way (゚ω゚ノ)ノ
We also ate there. When we wanted to go to the hotel we had to queue to get a taxi. Tired.. I felt like I need a bedroom to sleep at that time  Really sleepy haha.

a lost child mode: on ん〜〜 ( ̄ε ̄)

( ・_・)♡ I found $5 twice here. What a girl!

(/^▽^)/ for sale

at nite ヽ(・ω・`○)



This is 1st time to me to see the store like this...  D: *speechless*

Waited for the taxi (*-_-)ゞ

Finally we took a taxi to get to the hotel. Oh! One of taxi drivers told me that previously, Marina Bay area was the beach. After that the region expanded into a land by piled up the sand. Guess what? Where did they get the sand to stockpiled to be a land? The driver said that the land stockpilled with sand from Indonesia. wiiiw :O

After arrived, I cleaned myself n prepared to sleep. Cz I remember, tomorrow I'll go to Universal Studios! (●゚∀゚●)

Oyasuminasai ( ̄O ̄)(−.−)(_ _).zZ



★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*゜★*゜*★*

No comments:

Post a Comment