Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Juniel Ft. Jung Yong Hwa - Fool MV


Babo MV

 ( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ
I found this video in my bro's folder on his laptop n I really like the lyrics of this song!
1st time I saw this video, I donno who's the singers both..
But I think the man is a member of CN Blue isn't he ? mmm...
So I tried to search this video on youtube, and finally I already know who both sings :>
I love the meaning of this song..
Too cute n too sweet, right? (*´∀`*)
 
Especially when they said;
 I'm an idiot who's only sees you
I love you
Even if someone says or teases me
I will only look at you, like a fool
I'm an idiot who only loves you
Baby want your love
Baby want your love
Love you love you
I'll take you into my mind...
o(≧▽≦)o

Actually wanna share this video from youtube but there's no one that similiar like my bro's one ahaha I feel so (‾▿‾)v so I uploaded my bro's one :> but it doesn't mean my bro's one is better, of course not 8>
I just feel strange cause I'm used to see video on my bro's laptop 8>
What!? ∑(=゚ω゚=;) No need to explain that's not important??? D:
Yea, I really know that! haha sorry ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
 enjoy it!
♪(ノ^^)八(^^ )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment